These have just come out of the oven and are such a delicious afternoon treat – perfect with a cuppa! I’ve adapted a recipe from the new WW Bakes book in order to make them free on No Count. If following WW Flex, they would be 1 point each if you made 12.
Ingredients (makes 10):
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 125g oats
- 100g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the bananas and oats together in a bowl.
- Add the blueberries and stir in carefully.
- Use a spoon to place the mixture on a non-stick baking tray. I made 10 biscuits.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!