This is amazing! You can alter the recipe, by adding different fruits, to suit your tastes too.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
- 40g oats (I use a supermarket own brand for this)
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- half a tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free maple syrup
- a banana
- Slice the banana into pieces and put about 3/4 of them into a small baking dish.
- Mix the oats, cinnamon and salt before sprinkling over the banana pieces.
- Whisk the milk, egg and sugar-free syrup before pouring over the oats and banana.
- Put the remaining banana on top.
Cook on 180C for about 20 minutes - it may need a little longer. Serve with low fat natural yogurt or Skyr natural yogurt. Enjoy!