Ingredients (makes 4 or 5):
- 100g oats
- 3 eggs
- 300ml skimmed milk
- pinch of salt
- Blitz the oats in a food processor.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and pour into the oats; add the salt.
- Whisk all the mixture together.
- Spray Frylight into a frying pan and pour in some of the mixture to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Turn once while cooking (it can take a while to get the hang of this).
- It’s best to stir the mixture before pouring out for another pancake.
Served here with caramelised cherries and pineapple, and low fat natural yogurt with a squirt of sugar-free syrup.
(I used frozen cherries and cooked them in a splash of lemon juice for a few minutes before adding the pineapple chunks and a squirt of sugar-free syrup. Simmer for a further 5 mins.)