A very tasty meal, great flavours, for just 2 points per serving!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 bacon medallions, cut into pieces
- 2 long shallots, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400ml hot chicken stock
- 50ml white wine (1 point)
- 3 flat tbsp plain flour (6 points)
- a tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 8 broccoli florets
- Put the chicken breasts into a casserole dish and season.
- Add the garlic, mixed herbs, bacon medallions and shallots.
- Add the flour to the stock and whisk until all the lumps have gone.
- Stir the wine and mustard into the stock, and pour over the chicken.
- Add the broccoli.
- Cook on 180C for about an hour.
Served here with new potatoes, carrots and cauliflower.