As the Salmon en Croute recipe was so popular, I thought I’d try a different filling in a WW wrap. This is very tasty too and I hope you enjoy it if you decide to give it a go. Each pasty is free on No Count. If following WW Flex, they would be 5 points each plus the points for the gammon you used.
Ingredients (makes 4):
- a small gammon joint, cooked and shredded
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 200g 0% Yeo Valley crème fraiche
- 2 heaped tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil (use Frylight if following Ww Flex)
- 4 Weight Watchers wraps
- 1 egg, beaten
- Make sure the gammon joint is cooked and shredded.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the leeks for about 5 minutes until they are soft.
- Place the crème fraiche in a bowl and stir in the mustard. Season to taste.
- Pour the leeks into this mixture and stir in.
- Put the wraps on a plate/board and brush egg all the way round the circumference of each one.
- Divide the crème fraiche mixture between the 4 wraps and then add gammon to each one. (Make sure that you can still fold the wrap over and close it.)
- Once you have folded each wrap over, press all the way round the edge with a fork to keep the edges together.
- Brush each wrap with the remaining egg.
- Place the wraps on a non-stick baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Served here with a small baked potato, baby sweetcorn and broccoli. I didn’t manage to eat all of the potato as the pasty was very filling😊