This is my favourite dessert at the moment – a real refreshing treat at just 1 point each on No Count! They are 5sp each if following WW Flex.
(This recipe can now be made for 0sp on No Count by using 2 tbsp olive oil instead of the Flora light.)
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 150g oats
- 40g Flora light (4 points)
- 1 flat tbsp Splenda
- 4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar-free Myprotein butterscotch syrup
- 200g 0% Yeo Valley crème fraiche, Skyr natural yogurt or quark
- coffee for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the oats and Splenda together before rubbing in the Flora with your fingers.
- Add the milk and mix into the oat mixture.
- Squash the mixture into four balls (it is quite sticky at this stage) and place into 4 bottomless metal rings on a baking tray (see picture below). Use hands to squash the ball shapes down to fill the base in each ring.
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins before taking out of the oven and allowing to cool – keep the metal rings in place.
- Mash the banana and mix with 1 tbsp of the sugar-free syrup. Place this on top of the base in the four rings.
- Add the crème fraiche, Skyr natural yogurt or quark, mixed with a tbsp of the sugar-free syrup, on the layer of banana and put in the fridge to cool.
- Sprinkle the top lightly with coffee just before serving.
These are the metal rings I use: