These are ideal for the warmer summer days and can be made in a variety of flavours (by choosing different flavours of sugar-free jelly), and using a variety of fruit. They are just 1 point each if following No Count, and 6 points each if tracking.
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 150g oats
- 40g Flora light (4 points)
- 1 flat tbsp. Splenda
- 4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 400g 0% Yeo Valley crème fraiche
- the zest of one lemon
- a quarter of a sachet of lemon and lime sugar-free jelly
- a tbsp Myprotein sugar-free butterscotch syrup (optional)
- blackberries, raspberries and blueberries to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the oats and Splenda together before rubbing in the Flora with your fingers.
- Add the milk and mix into the mixture.
- Squash the mixture into four balls (it is quite sticky at this stage) and place into 4 metal rings on a baking tray (pictures of the rings can be found at the bottom of the Manchester Tart recipe).
- Use hands to squash the ball shapes down to make fill the base in each ring.
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins before taking out of the oven and allowing to cool – keep the metal rings in place.
- Mix the crème fraiche, lemon zest, sugar-free jelly and sugar-free syrup in a bowl.
- Share the mixture out into the metal rings, on top of the bases. Put in the fridge to cool and set. (I put them in the fridge in a sealed plastic container.)
- Just before serving, take them out of the rings and add the berries to the top.
NB: If adding choc shot, allow a further point for 2 tsp.