These muffins are so quick and easy to bake and make a great dessert served with 0% Yeo Valley creme fraiche and strawberries! They are 1 point each on No Count and, if following WW Flex, they would be 3 points each.
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 60g Ready Brek
- 40g self-raising flour
- 3 heaped tsp Sukrin Gold (or other 0sp sweetener)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g low fat natural yogurt
- 3 eggs
- the zest of 2 lemons
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 15g poppy seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the Ready Brek, flour, Sukrin Gold, lemon zest and poppy seeds in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs before mixing in the olive oil, yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Pour this mixture into the flour and mix together.
- Divide the mixture between 6 muffin cases – I used silicone ones.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
These can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days and they freeze well too.