This lunch was inspired by the recipe in the May 2018 WW magazine. It’s a fantastic lunch with a variety of flavours – and very tasty! It is free on No Count.
- a WW wrap
- 4 bacon medallions
- an egg
- a sweet potato, cut into chunks
- a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- some sliced onion
- 1/2 tbsp Aldi lighter than light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Spray the sweet potato chunks with Frylight and roast in the oven for about 25 mins.
- Cook the bacon medallions and egg. (I used my 2 tsp healthy oil allowance to cook the egg.)
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together and spread this over the wrap.
- Add the bacon, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, egg and some slices of onion to the wrap.
- Season to taste and enjoy!