A delicious sandwich for a warm, sunny day – all free on No Count!
- a brown sandwich thin
- little gem lettuce leaves
- spring onion
- 100g prawns
- 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Aldi lighter than light mayonnaise
- fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Mix the ketchup, mayo and prawns together in a bowl.
- Put a couple of little gem lettuce leaves on each slice of sandwich thin, together with a couple of slices of cucumber.
- Add the prawns.
- Slice the spring onion length-ways and add to the top.
- Sprinkle with paprika and fresh coriander.
You could experiment with different salad items and herbs, and use wraps/Warburtons medium-sliced wholemeal bread instead of the sandwich thin.