Cut the cake into 8 slices for just 1 point per slice (one slice is pictured):
- 75g blitzed porridge oats or oat-bran
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 2 mashed bananas
- egg replacer
- 60g soya yogurt
- 20g soya spread
- 10ml agave nectar
- 12g cacao
- 10ml soya milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mash the bananas and beat in the egg replacer, yogurt, and spread (I melted mine in the microwave).
- Spray a 1lb loaf tin with low cal spray and put 2/3 of the mixture in the tin.
- To the remaining third, add the agave nectar and cacao. Add a splash of milk to ‘loosen’ and pour in the loaf tin. Swirl to marble.
- Cook for around 30 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out on a wire tray to cool.
Mr B ( non vegan) loves this too. I’ve no idea if it freezes as it doesn’t last long enough to find out! Enjoy!