I bought some of the WW mini meringues and marshmallows a couple of weeks ago and have been thinking about how to use them in a recipe since. They make a perfect addition to these brownies which are very similar to the Rocky Road Brownies, but even more gooey!
They are 1sp each on No Count and on WW Flex you can have 1 for 2sp or 2 for 3sp.
Ingredients (makes 10):
- 50g ready oats (eg: Asda Ready Oats/Ready Brek)
- 10g self-raising flour
- 1tsp Sukrin gold (or other sweetener)
- 1tsp baking powder
- 24g cacao powder (you can use cocoa powder instead)
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 banana, pureed
- 50g low fat natural yoghurt (use fat free if following WW Flex)
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 12g milk choc chips
- 1 packet of WW mini marshmallows
- ½ tub WW mini meringues
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the banana, egg yolks, vanilla, Sukrin gold and yoghurt.
- Lightly whisk the egg whites and fold in.
- Add the oats, flour, baking powder, cacao powder and salt and mix well.
- Stir the marshmallows and half the choc chips into the mixture.
- Break the meringues in half and stir them in too.
- Pour into a greaseproof papered brownie tin and top with the remaining choc chips.
- Bake for 18 mins (insert a skewer to check that it’s cooked all the way through).
- Allow to cool in the brownie tin and cut into portions.