These doughnuts are scrumptious and five of them are only 2 points!
Ingredients (makes 24):
- 100g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 flat tbsp Splenda
- 2 flat tsp mixed spice
- 1 egg
- 50g Flora light (5 points)
- 150ml skimmed milk
- Sweet Freedom choc shot
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly spray a mini doughnut tray with Frylight.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and then rub the Flora in with your fingers.
- Add the egg and mix together.
- Pour in the milk and whisk the mixture.
- I used a dessert spoon to put the mixture into the doughnut tray. I did one batch and then did another when the first lot were ready. If you have two doughnut trays, you can do all 24 at the same time.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then add the choc shot to the top of each one. Two tsp of choc shot is 1 point and this covered 5 of them.
They are delicious but please take note: 5 of these doughnuts uses 20g of oats. If you eat too many in a day, you could find that it affects your weight loss.