Absolutely delicious! This is enough for two servings, although you might want to eat it all! It is free on No Count or 5 points (if tracking) for the entire baked porridge (without the serving of yogurt).
Ingredients (serves 1 or 2):
- 40g oats (I use a supermarket own brand for this)
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- a tsp of mixed spice
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free butterscotch syrup
- an apple, peeled and cored and cut into small pieces
- a stick of rhubarb, cut into chunks
- Put about 3/4 of the apple and rhubarb into a small baking dish (I use a silicone one so that it’s easier to remover after cooking).
- Mix the oats, mixed spice and salt before sprinkling over the apple and rhubarb pieces.
- Whisk the milk, egg and sugar-free syrup before pouring over the oats and fruit.
- Put the remaining fruit on top.
Cook on 180C for about 25 minutes. Serve with low fat natural yogurt or Skyr natural yogurt. Enjoy!