This is my first attempt at a frozen cheesecake and I’m amazed that it tasted so rich when it had been made from low fat ingredients. I used MyProtein drops so that it tasted of chocolate and peanut butter but you could choose an alternative flavour.
This is free on No Count or 3 points if tracking.
Ingredients (makes 1):
- one of the no count lemon ‘oaties’ (recipe from two weeks ago)
- a squirt of MyProtein sugar-free maple syrup (or a flavour of your choice)
- 16g Philadelphia lightest soft cheese
- 50g quark
- 40g low fat natural yogurt
- a couple of drops of MyProtein chocolate and peanut butter flavour drops – or a flavour of your choice
- Crumble up one of the ‘oaties’ and mix it with a squirt of MyProtein sugar-free syrup.
- Place it into a small metal ring, that is standing on tin foil, and squash it down with your fingers.
- In a bowl, mix the Philadelphia, quark and yogurt. Add a couple of drops of the MyProtein flavoured drops and mix it in.
- Pour this mixture on top of the oatcake.
- Wrap the metal ring and cheesecake in tin foil and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Take out of the freezer ten minutes before serving. By then it should be easy to remove from the metal ring.
Served here with blitzed strawberries and blackberries. Enjoy!
The Myprotein flavour drops are available online:
Getting the cheesecake ready to go into the freezer: