A really easy, tasty curry dish!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 170g 0% Greek yogurt
- a tsp each of garam masala, paprika and turmeric
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- a garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- new potatoes
- 2 further tsp paprika (for the potatoes)
- Put the chicken breasts in a container which has a lid.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and coat the chicken with the mixture.
- Put the lid on the container and leave in a fridge during the day, or overnight.
- Place 14 new potatoes on a baking tray. Spray with Frylight and sprinkle with paprika. Cook in the oven on 180C for about 45 mins.
- Place the coated chicken breasts on a baking tray and cook in an oven on 180C for 35 – 40 mins.
Serve with French beans or a selection of vegetables.