These are fab puddings: crispy on top and soft inside – and could be made with most fruits. They are free on no count and just 1 point each if tracking, or 2 for 3 points.
Ingredients (makes 11):
- 100g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 3 eggs
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp Splenda
- 200g raspberries (I used fresh ones)
- Whisk the eggs and milk together before pouring into a bowl with the oats and Splenda, and whisking it all together.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cases/moulds and pop 4 raspberries in each one.
- Bake on 170C for about 45 minutes (you do need to check that the inside has been cooked).
Served here with Bird’s low fat custard powder. Make up a sachet of custard powder with a pint of skimmed milk (return to the pan to thicken it up) and you can have 60g for 1 point.