This dish was sooo good, I’m already planning to make it again next week!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 500g beef mince (5% fat)
- 1 egg
- tsp mixed herbs
- 2 courgettes, chopped lengthways
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 280g wholewheat spaghetti
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Make the meatballs first by adding the egg, mixed herbs, salt and pepper to the mince. Mix together and divide into 12 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in a roasting tin sprayed with Frylight. Add the courgettes and garlic, and cook in the oven for 15 mins.
- Take out of the oven and turn the meatballs over. Add the chopped tomatoes and cherry tomatoes and season well. Put back in the oven for a further 20 – 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti.
- Serve and enjoy!
I use 70g of pasta per person for WW. My hubby and son will have more than this.