A lighter dish that’s ideal for the warmer summer evenings. The recipe is free if on No Count, or 5 points if tracking.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 salmon fillets
- 200g wholewheat spaghetti
- 100g broccoli
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- Boil a pan of water and cook the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, spray a wok or deep frying pan with Frylight and fry the onion, pepper and garlic for 5 – 10 mins, until softening.
- Add the lemon juice, chopped tomatoes and season well.
- Put the salmon in, on one of the sides, simmer with a lid on for 7 mins.
- Turn the salmon over and cook on that side for about another 7 mins.
- With 5 minutes to go, add the broccoli to the pan of spaghetti.
- Serve and enjoy!