A really easy dish to make. Hubby loved this one, and it’s free on No Count!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- a tbsp 0% Yeo Valley crème fraiche
- 2 salmon fillets
- small tomatoes, can be on the vine
For the sauce:
- half a red onion, finely chopped
- 150ml fish stock
- the remainder of the 200g tub of 0% Yeo Valley crème fraiche
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Put the salmon and tomatoes in a pre-heated oven (180C) for about 25 mins.
- Cook the potatoes. When ready, mash, with the tbsp crème fraiche and season well.
- To make the sauce: cook the onions for 5 mins in a small pan that has been sprayed with Frylight. Add the fish stock, lemon juice and harissa paste and simmer for a further five mins. Taste and season. Stir in the crème fraiche and allow to heat slowly – don’t let it boil or it will curdle.
- Serve and enjoy!