This dish is absolutely delicious and totally free on No Count. It’s a light, filling meal which is just what I’ll need after celebrating Christmas and New Year:-) If following WW Flex, you would just need to weigh and point any pasta you serve it with.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- an inch of ginger, chopped up (or a tsp ginger paste)
- a tsp lemon juice
- 8 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- a packet of SpiceNtice Tandoori Salmon spice
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and mix in the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, Tandoori spice pack and a pinch of salt.
- Add the salmon fillets and make sure they are all covered.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- They can be cooked in the oven or grilled.
Served here with 50g wholewheat spaghetti (dried weight) and asparagus.
The SpiceNtice spice packs include a recipe and also let you know which other ingredients to use. Each serving of spices is 0sp. Check out the full range at: www.spicentice.com and use code HH20 for 20% off.