A jacket potato, full of flavour! This is 2 points on No Count, although you could swap the pepperoni for a cooked meat that is free – you’ll lose the spice but it won’t use any points. The topping is 2 points, if tracking, but you will need to weigh and track your potato.
Ingredients (serves one):
- a baking potato
- 26g Protein cheese, grated
- 3 slices Tesco pepperoni with paprika, garlic and chilli (2 points)
- a red onion, finely chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- a handful of spinach
- Cook the jacket potato.
- When the potato is nearly ready, spray a pan with Frylight and cook the onion for about 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the slices of pepperoni into small pieces and add to the pan with the spinach. Season and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Take the cooked potato and slice it in half. Sprinkle half the cheese over it, add the pepperoni mixture and then sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
- Cook on 180C for 5 minutes, to allow the cheese to melt.
- This could be served with a side salad.