I adapted this recipe from a food mag and it’s really tasty – you can use any type of fish, I used cod. It is 2 points per serving, if following No Count, and just 2 points if tracking (the potatoes would need weighing and adding separately).
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 fish fillets
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 50g reduced fat red pesto (4 points)
- 50g Protein cheese, grated (25g each is free)
- a tbsp lemon juice
- fresh basil leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Spray an oven dish with Frylight. Place half of the tomatoes over the bottom of the dish.
- Put the fish on top of the tomatoes, sprinkle over the lemon juice and season with black pepper.
- Top each fillet with the pesto and half the cheese.
- Put the basil leaves on top of the cheese and add the remaining tomato slices.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and season again with black pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Served here with potato and carrot mash (using a tbsp of 0% Yeo Valley crème fraiche) and broccoli.
(If tracking, you would need to add in the points for the potato.)