At just 1sp a slice on No Count, this is definitely a favourite of mine! If tracking, it's 4sp a slice.
Ingredients (serves 7):
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 100g oats blitzed in a food processor
- 100g oat bran
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 70g Flora light
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Myprotein butterscotch sugar-free syrup
- a tbsp lemon juice
- Mash the bananas and mix in the 2 eggs, Myprotein syrup and lemon juice. Set to one side.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, oat bran, mixed spice and baking powder.
- Rub in the Flora with your fingers.
- Pour the banana mixture into this bowl and stir together.
- Put in a cake tin and bake on 170C for about 45 mins. Check if it is cooked all the way through by using a knife.
- Cut into 7 pieces for 1 point each.
Serve with fresh fruit and 2 tsp choc shot for an extra point.
*The banana cake can last for up to three days, if kept in a fridge. (I prefer it warmed up in a microwave.)