Blackberry and Lemon Blondies
This week's new recipe is just soooo tasty and perfect for a summer dessert! Low in points too so definitely worth baking!
No Count: 1sp each
WW Freestyle: 1sp each or 2 for 3sp
Ingredients (makes 8):
- 30g Ready Brek (a powdered form of oats)
- 30g self-raising flour
- 30g Natvia sweetener (or other 0sp sweetener)
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 100g low fat natural yoghurt (use fat free if following WW Freestyle)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- the zest and juice of 2 lemons
- a pinch of salt
- 120g blackberries – chopped in half
- 22g white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan).
- Put the oats, flour, baking powder, Natvia sweetener and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Add the yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and eggs, and mix together well.
- Add 90g blackberries and about two thirds of the chocolate chips and stir in.
- Pour into a greaseproof papered brownie tin (mine is 25cm x 15cm) and add the rest of the blackberries and chocolate chips to the top.
- Bake for about 22 mins.
- Allow to cool before cutting into 8 portions.
I keep these in a sealed container in the fridge where they will last for up to 3 days.