Apple and Blueberry Baked Oats
This makes an ideal breakfast as it can be kept for a couple of days in the fridge. I take a couple of slices to work and heat them up in the microwave.
No Count – free
WW Freestyle – 3sp
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 60g oats (I use a supermarket own brand for this)
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- a tsp mixed spice
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- an apple, chopped into small pieces
- 70g blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C.
- Mix the oats, mixed spice and salt, and scatter half of it into a silicone sandwich case/tin.
- Scatter half of the apples and blueberries over this.
- Whisk the milk, eggs and vanilla essence before pouring half over the oat mixture and fruit.
- Scatter over the rest of the oats, followed by the fruit and finally the rest of the milk mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Serve with low fat natural yogurt (fat-free if following WW Freestyle) or 0% Greek yogurt.
(If following WW Freestyle, the ingredients are 6sp but are enough for two servings: so 3sp per serving.)