This is really great for those cold winter mornings when it can warm you up from the inside. Free on No Count and 5sp if tracking.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 40g oats
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- No Count jam – www.lovingnocount.com/no-count-jam/
- Put 40g oats in a microwavable dish and add 150ml skimmed milk.
- Cook in a microwave – I usually do this for 2 mins 20 secs.
- Stir in 2 tsps No Count jam (recipe can be found in ‘Desserts’) and top with blueberries, raspberries and blackcurrants.