This recipe makes 6 slices – 3 slices are free on No Count. If following WW Freestyle, 3 slices would be 5sp. (Idea is courtesy of @mands5781 – thank you!)
Ingredients (makes 6 slices):
- 80g oats (I used whole oats this time)
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 2 eggs
- a tsp mixed spice
- pinch of salt
- 32g Philadelphia soft cheese lightest (16g per person is free)
- 2 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free maple syrup
- 100g frozen cherries
- Pre-heat the oven to 160C.
- Mix the oats, mixed spice and salt, and scatter half of it into a silicone sandwich case/tin.
- Scatter half the cherries over this.
- Whisk the milk, eggs, Philadelphia and sugar-free syrup before pouring half over the oat mixture and fruit.
- Scatter over the rest of the oats, followed by the fruit and finally the rest of the milk mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes.
Served with low fat natural yogurt (make that fat free for WW Flex for no extra points).