Just 1 point per portion on No Count and 6 points if tracking (including the rice).
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 150g brown rice
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 300ml hot chicken stock
- 150g asparagus
- 100g Philadelphia lightest (3 points)
- Cook the rice separately.
- Meanwhile, spray a wok/deep frying pan with Frylight and cook the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Stir in the curry powder.
- Add the stock, season and bring to the boil.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the asparagus and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Stir in the Philadelphia and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with the rice.