No Count Nuggets
A great alternative to a takeaway!
This is free on No Count and you would just need to point the bread if tracking.
Ingredients (4 portions):
- 4 chicken breasts
- a 170g pot of 0% Greek yogurt
- two heaped teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
- two crushed garlic cloves
- two teaspoons of lemon juice
- one egg
- three slices of Warburton’s wholemeal bread
- Put the yogurt, mustard, garlic, lemon juice and egg into a bowl and mix.
- Cut the chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces.
- Put the chicken in the bowl and make sure it is all covered in the mixture. Cover the bowl and leave in a fridge for 3 or 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, blitz the bread in a food processor and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll each chicken piece in the breadcrumbs and put on an oven tray, sprayed with Frylight so the pieces don’t stick.
- Cook on 180C for about 20 minutes.
Can be served with oven-baked chips: peel and cut potatoes into chip pieces. Put on an oven tray, spray with Frylight and sprinkle with salt. Cook on 180C for about 45 minutes, turning once.