This pudding is absolutely divine and at just 1 point each on No Count, it’s worth having a No Count day just to try it! If tracking, it’s 4 points per serving. (I’ve done a variation on this recipe for next week.)
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 100g Ready Brek
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Splenda/Canderel/Truvia
- 2 eggs
- 16g Flora, melted (4g per person is free)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tsp Choc Shot
- a tin of mandarins in juice or an orange, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp MyProtein sugar-free maple syrup (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Put the Ready Brek, Splenda and baking powder into a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the olive oil, Flora, eggs, milk and vanilla extract and whisk. Then pour this mixture into the Ready Brek mixture and stir until the consistency is smooth.
- Mix in 4 tsp Choc Shot.
- Share the mandarins/orange between four small pudding bowls and add a squirt of sugar-free syrup (optional).
- Put the mixture on top of the mandarins/oranges.
- Make a hole in the mixture and add a tsp of Choc Shot into each one before covering it up.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Can be served with low fat natural yogurt, Skyr natural yogurt or Yeo Valley 0% crème fraiche.