This is a favourite of mine! You can make it with olives for 1 point a serving or it is free if you leave the olives out. If tracking, it is also just 1 point for the olives.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 salmon fillets with the skin removed
- a courgette, cut into slices
- a red onion, thinly sliced
- 14 cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped up
- up to 28 olives (14 each for 1 point)
- a sprinkling of dill
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Put the courgettes, onion, tomatoes, garlic and olives (if using) into an oven dish and spray with Frylight.
- Place the salmon on top and season to taste. Sprinkle dill over the salmon.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 mins.