I eat lots of this on WW wraps or Rye Thins:
Ingredients (serves 4):
- tin of butter beans, drain and retain the water
- a garlic clove, crushed
- juice of half a lemon
- a tsp of olive oil (from daily allowance)
- a few drops of Tabasco
- freshly ground black pepper
- salt (if needed)
- Blend the butter beans in a food processor until thick and creamy. Add retained water if needed (you are looking for a thick consistency).
- Add the oil, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper and salt (if using): blend until combined.
- Spread on WW white wraps or brown/rye thins with a few drops of Tabasco, baby spinach and juicy tomatoes.