A delightful, quick and easy recipe. Free on No Count (the whole dish is 2 points between 4 people so you may want to count it as 1 point) or the whole meal is 6 points if tracking (including 50g rice).
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g brown rice
- 160g sweetcorn
- 3 tbsp Heinz tomato ketchup 50% less sugar (1 point)
- 1 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free butterscotch syrup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (1 point)
- 1 tsp paprika
- Make the marinade by mixing the ketchup, sugar-free syrup, Worcestershire sauce and paprika. Put the chicken in an ovenproof dish and cover in the marinade. Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cook the chicken in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the brown rice. Add the sweetcorn to the rice for the last ten minutes of cooking time.
- Served here with broccoli.