Salmon and Prawn Lasagne Parcels
This recipe is a variation on Mands' Lasagne Parcels recipe. It makes such a delicious dinner and is well worth trying!
No Count: 1sp
WW Freestyle: 5sp
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 8 sheets of wholewheat dried lasagne
- 2 salmon fillets
- 100g prawns
- 2 cloves of garlic - crushed
- 100g spinach
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 400g of quark
- 100g WW reduced fat grated cheese
- a tbsp olive oil (use Frylight if following WW Freestyle)
- Soak the wholewheat dried lasagne in a bowl of cold tap water for about an hour – until it’s flexible. You might want to put a couple of spare sheets in as it will tear if it sticks together. (If you’re following WW Freestyle, you’d be better using fresh pasta.)
- Cook the salmon for 10 mins on 180C, then leave the oven on until the parcels are ready.
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil into a frying pan and add the garlic. A minute later add the spinach and cook until it has wilted.
- Mix the quark with the 2 tsp of mustard.
- Lay out 4 sheets of lasagne lengthways on a baking sheet. Pop a teaspoon of quark in the middle and then lay the other 4 sheets on top to make a cross.
- Put another 2 tsp of quark in the middle of each ‘cross’ and then top with the spinach, followed by the prawns and finally the salmon.
- Fold up the sides of pasta (the bottom piece first) and spread the remaining quark over the top.
- Sprinkle the cheese over evenly and bake on 180C for about 20mins until the cheese is bubbly and brown.
- Serve with veg.
Here are a few pics to help with the layout and folding of the lasagne sheets: