These are absolutely lush, a really chocolate treat! On No Count, they are 1 point each or 2 for 3 points. If tracking, they are 3 points each.
Ingredients (makes 8):
- 100g Ready Brek
- 2 flat tbsp Splenda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 62g cocoa powder
- 32g Flora light, melted (4g per person is free)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (out of daily allowance)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup (I used the Myprotein one, available online)
- 2 eggs
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 200g cherries, cut into small pieces (I used frozen ones and defrosted them before chopping them up)
- a large banana, mashed
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, mix the Ready Brek, 2 flat tbsp Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, sugar-free maple syrup, vanilla extract, Flora, olive oil and eggs. Pour this mixture into the other bowl and mix.
- Add the chopped cherries and banana, and stir in.
- Pour the mixture into a flat baking tin: I used one that was 18cm x 24cm.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 mins.
- Take out and leave to cool for 5 mins before cutting the mixture into 8 pieces.
- Allow to cool for a further 10 mins before taking out of the baking tray and putting on a wire rack to cool.