This recipe was very kindly sent in by Mandy (@mands5781) and they look absolutely delicious! You can have 3 of these for 1 point if tracking – light little bites, perfect for breakfast, brunch, picnics or as a starter!
Ingredients (makes 10):
- 1 egg
- 45g quark
- 10g oatmeal
- 20g ham
- 30ml skimmed milk
- 40g egg white
- 20g protein cheese
- Mushroom, tomato, orange pepper, spinach
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Mixed herbs, black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Whisk the egg whites separately until soft peaks.
- Beat the egg, milk, quark, baking powder, pepper and herbs, and mix in with the oatmeal, ham and vegetables.
- Carefully fold this mix into the egg white, without knocking too much air out of the mixture.
- Spray 10 muffin moulds with Frycal, spoon the mixture into the moulds and quickly place into the hot oven.
- After about 5-7 minutes, remove, quickly sprinkle the cheese over the soufflés and place back in the oven for a further 5-7minutes until brown.