I’ve really missed this dish while doing No Count and don’t know why it’s taken me so long to come up with a recipe! At just 2 points per person, on No Count, it’s one to try! If tracking, it would be 9sp per serving.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- an onion, thinly sliced
- 150g butternut squash, cut into small pieces
- 8 Heck Chicken Italia sausages (4 points)
- 100g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 3 eggs
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Lightly fry the onion for a couple of minutes.
- Put the sausage and butternut squash in a baking dish (spray the dish with Frylight first). Add the onion.
- Mix the eggs, milk and wholegrain mustard together and add to the oats. Season and whisk.
- Pour this mixture over the sausages, squash and onion.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
Served here with new potatoes, a selection of vegetables and gravy made from chicken stock and Bisto (for 1 point).