These blondies have a delicate and subtle flavour and it's taken me three attempts to get them right:-) They've been tried and tested at work and meetings and finally been given the thumbs up:-) They're just 1 point each on No Count. If following WW Freestyle, divide them into 10 pieces and they will be 1 point each or 2 for 3 points.
Ingredients (makes 8):
- 50g ready oats (eg: Asda Ready Oats/Ready Brek)
- 10g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp sukrin gold (or other sweetener)
- 1 banana, pureed
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g fat free natural yoghurt
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 15g white chocolate chips
- the zest and juice of two lemons (save some of the zest to sprinkle over the top)
- 13g of dessicated coconut
- Mix the egg yolks, lemon zest and juice, banana, vanilla, sukrin and yoghurt.
- Lightly whisk the egg white and fold in.
- Add the oats, flour, coconut, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Reserve appx 1/2 of the white chocolate chips until the end and add the other 1/2 into the mix.
- Pour into a greaseproof papered brownie tin, add the rest of the white chocolate to the top and sprinkle over the remaining lemon zest.
- Bake on 180C for 20 mins. (Check that a skewer comes out clean.)
- Allow to cool in the brownie tin before putting on a cooling rack.
- Cut into portions and enjoy!
I’ve also made this recipe and added blueberries which is a great alternative!