Try to make sure that you're not over-doing the carbs on No Count by having a salad for lunch a couple of times a week. WW wraps also make a light lunch, as well as my favourite at the moment - crustless quiches.
Click on the words or pictures to access the recipes:
Here are a few other ideas:
- Beans on toast (using Warburton's wholemeal bread or WW brown Danish bread). You can spread one Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangle on the toast for no points. (Two triangles are 1 point.)
- Poached eggs on toast - tomatoes and mushrooms can be added to keep you fuller for longer.
- Baked potato with baked beans / tuna / ham / prawns / salad. (20ml of Aldi's lighter than light mayonnaise is free on No Count.)
- Use 'Toastabags' to create a toasted sandwich using brown sandwich thins. Spread the sandwich thin with a Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangle and add ham or tuna and tomatoes.
- Ham salad with 35g Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself low fat brussels pate (2 points), a Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangle and two slices of WW Danish brown bread, toasted.
There are many variations on these ideas. Have fun trying them out!