No Count Crustless Quiches
- 4 eggs
- 50ml skimmed milk
- 2 slices of ham
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the four eggs with 50ml skimmed milk and season.
- Take a 6-hole silicone mould. Break the ham into pieces and share between the 6 spaces.
- Cut the tomatoes and mushrooms into small pieces and put in the 6 spaces too.
- Pour over the egg mixture.
- Cook on 180C for 20 – 25 mins.
You can add 20g feta to this recipe which means you could have 3 of the mini quiches for 1 point.
You can also use the ingredients to make one large quiche. I’ve put bacon medallions, mushrooms, tomatoes and 20g feta in this one. 2 points for the whole quiche!