This is another recipe that's very easy to make and my favourite one (so far) using Heck sausages.
No Count: 2sp
WW Freestyle: 5sp (plus any potatoes you served it with)
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 16 Heck chicken Italia sausgaes
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 200g tin of red kidney beans
- 400g tin of baked beans
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C.
- Put all the ingredients into a casserole dish, stir, season and cook for two hours.
- Take out to stir after one hour.
Alternatively, you can cook this in the slow cooker which is how I usually cook it now.
Served here with new potatoes, broccoli and carrots.