Ingredients (serves 1):
- 40 g porridge oats
- pinch cinnamon
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- a tsp egg replacer
- 100g berries, fresh or frozen
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’C.
- Mix the oats and cinnamon (if you want at this stage you could also add granulated sweetener, Truvia or Splenda).
- Put half the berries in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle the oat mixture over the top.
- Mix the egg replacer powder with a little of the milk then add the rest of the milk and pour over the oats and berries.
- Sprinkle over the rest of the fruit.
- Bake for around 20 minutes for fresh fruit, 25 minutes for frozen fruit.
Serve with soya yogurt and enjoy!