This pizza can be made with Lo Dough, WW wraps, sandwich thins or any other No Count bread product.
I decided to order some of the new Lo Dough that’s just come onto the market, as I was hoping it would make a better pizza base than wraps or thins. It’s an alternative to bread, made with just protein and fibre, and is 39 cals and 1 point per piece. It doesn’t leave you feeling bloated like some bread products can. At the moment, you can only order it from the Lo Dough website – they sell a set amount each day from 10am – and it is quite expensive, at £2 per piece. I do like it as an alternative pizza base but it’s not to everyone’s taste.
This pizza is 1 point on No Count or just 2 points if tracking.
- 15g tomato puree
- 26g Protein cheese, grated
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 4 olives, chopped in half
- 3 bacon medallions
- one piece of Lo Dough
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Spread the tomato puree over the Lo Dough and sprinkle over half the cheese.
- Cut the bacon medallions up into small pieces and spread out over the Lo Dough.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the bacon.
- Add the tomatoes and olives.
- Sprinkle oregano over the top.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!