When I started following No Count, I never dreamed that desserts like this would be achievable: or that it would be possible to eat desserts like this, and still lose or maintain weight.
This recipe is a variation on Mands (@mands5781) Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies. You can have two for 1sp on No Count, and they are 1sp each on WW Freestyle.
Ingredients (makes 10):
- 50g ready oats (eg: Asda Ready Oats/Ready Brek)
- 10g self-raising flour
- 1tsp Splenda (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp baking powder
- 32g cocoa powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50g low fat natural yoghurt (use fat free if following WW Freestyle)
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 5g vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of salt
- 40g raspberries - pulled into halves gently
- 13g flaked almonds
- Mash the bananas and beat well with the egg yolks, vanilla, Splenda and yoghurt.
- Lightly whisk the egg white and fold in.
- Add the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
- Add half the raspberries and almonds, and stir in.
- Pour into a greaseproof papered brownie tin and add the rest of the raspberries and almonds to the top.
- Bake on 180C for 15 - 20 mins.
- Allow to cool in the brownie tin and cut into portions.