This is another variation on @mands5781 ‘Blondies’ but I’ve added a few ingredients to make the lowest point ‘rocky road’-type dessert I could. They’re perfect with a cuppa!
These are 1sp each on No Count and on WW Freestyle you can have 1 for 2sp or 2 for 3sp.
Ingredients (makes 10):
- 50g ready oats (eg: Asda Ready Oats/Ready Brek)
- 10g self-raising flour
- 1tsp Splenda (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1tsp baking powder
- 24g cacao powder (you can use cocoa powder instead)
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50g low fat natural yoghurt (use fat free if following WW Flex)
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 12g white choc chips
- 14g mini marshmallows
- 2 Rich Tea biscuits
- Mash the bananas and beat well with the egg yolks, vanilla, Splenda and yoghurt.
- Lightly whisk the egg white and fold in.
- Add the oats, flour, baking powder, mixed spice, cacao powder and salt and mix well.
- Break the Rich Tea biscuits into small pieces and stir into the mixture.
- Stir in all the marshmallows and half the choc chips – leave a few to decorate the top.
- Pour into a greaseproof papered brownie tin and top with the remaining choc chips.
- Bake on 180C for 15 mins (insert a knife to check that it’s cooked all the way through).
- Allow to cool in the brownie tin and cut into portions.