This uses the ‘Tater Tot’ recipe from last week and was created by BuzzFeed after readers submitted a variety of their top ingredient picks to be included in one dish. The ‘tater tots’ replace the traditional nachos in this recipe but it is sooooo tasty!
The recipe is free on No Count and 1 points per serving, if tracking.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Tater Tots (made from last week’s recipe)
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- a red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Myprotein sugar-free maple syrup (available online)
- 100g Protein cheese (26g per person is free)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (taken from daily allowance)
- a tbsp Yeo Valley 0% crème fraiche
- cherry tomatoes
- chopped spring onions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Coat the chicken in the tbsp of wholegrain mustard and season well.
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight and cook the onion for a couple of minutes. Remove the onion and place to the side.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place the ‘tater tots’ in an oven proof dish and then add the chicken.
- Mix the sugar-free syrup, Dijon mustard and olive oil, and pour over the chicken.
- Top with the onion and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove and add toppings of your choice. I added cherry tomatoes, spring onions and crème fraiche.
- Serve and enjoy!