I’ve adapted the recipe for the No Count Lemon and Raspberry cakes here to include 80g of self-raising flour which is why these cakes are 1 point each on No Count. The flour helps to give them a softer texture and the pineapple and blueberries go very well together. If following WW Freestyle, they are 3 points each.
Ingredients (makes 9 cakes):
- 120g oats (blitzed in food processor)
- 80g self-raising flour
- 3 flat tbsp Splenda (or other sweetener which is free in this quantity)
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g low fat natural yogurt
- 1 egg
- 4 pineapple rings, blitzed
- 40g blueberries
- 2 tbsp skimmed milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Put the oats, flour, Splenda and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl and mix it together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt, egg, vanilla extract, milk and olive oil.
- Pour this mixture into the oat mixture and stir until it’s all blended together.
- Mix in the pineapple and blueberries.
- Share the mixture out between 9 cup cases or silicone moulds. (I tend to use silicone moulds as the cake doesn’t stick to them.)
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
(These will freeze but then do taste better warmed up in a microwave.)