My mum’s been baking this time. These muffins are just 1 point each on No Count. If tracking, it would be 1 for 2sp and 2 for 5sp.)
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 100g oats, blitzed in food processor
- 100g oatbran
- 70g Flora light (7 points)
- 2 eggs
- 200ml buttermilk (3 points)
- 2 oranges, cut into small pieces
- half a lemon, cut into small pieces
- the zest of the two oranges and lemon
- a tsp mixed spice
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp Splenda
- a few drops of orange essence
- 1 level tbsp poppy seeds (1 point)
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C.
- Blitz everything together in food processor until smooth.
- Put into 12 cupcake moulds and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.