Absolutely delicious! This is enough for two servings, although you might want to eat it all! It is free on No Count or 5sp on Freestyle for the entire baked porridge (without the serving of yogurt).
Ingredients (serves 1 or 2):
- 40g oats (I use a supermarket own brand for this)
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- a tsp of mixed spice
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Myprotein sugar-free butterscotch syrup
- an apple, peeled and cored and cut into small pieces
- a stick of rhubarb, cut into chunks
- Put about 3/4 of the apple and rhubarb into a small baking dish (I use a silicone one so that it’s easier to remover after cooking).
- Mix the oats, mixed spice and salt before sprinkling over the apple and rhubarb pieces.
- Whisk the milk, egg and sugar-free syrup before pouring over the oats and fruit.
- Put the remaining fruit on top.
Cook on 180C for about 25 minutes. Serve with low fat natural yogurt or Skyr natural yogurt. Enjoy!